Within 1-2 Days Approx* info
The new SRP-Q300 series is a truly flexible printer that will add to a Pos System, be it a traditional PC based solution or an iPad, other tablet or cloud based solution.
- IP21 Spill resistance.
- Ultra compact footprint at 125mm x 125mm x 128mm, (larger for battery and Cloud Hub version).
- Optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
For Tablet POS:
- Includes a Tablet charging port, so you can plug the tablet into the printer, and throw away one plug pack.
- Has matching adjustable Tablet stand that suits Apple iPad 9.7" versions, many Android tablets and the new Microsoft Surface Go, (N.B. Surface go can't charge from the charging port).
- Optional compact customer display that matches the printer and stand. - Battery version allows printer to print up to 600m of print on a single charge, giving full flexibility to operate away from a power point.
- Cloud Hub version can be used for non cloud POS applications to make USB peripherals accessible on tablets without ports.
For Cloud POS:
Note, Bixolon have a Cloud Hub feature that they refer to as B-Gate.
- B-Gate version, version allows control of the printer directly from cloud POS applications.
- B-Gate also allows up to 4 USB or serial devices to be connected and controlled from cloud POS applications.
- Can print to the printer from local or remote Cloud applications, allowing easy printing of online orders ordering for example.
For Traditional POS:
- Low cost entry level version without the extra features, but still compact, stylish and spill resistant.